Plan Your Trip
800 South State Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
Fahrenheit – High: 43°F / Low: 25°F
Celsius – High: 6°C / Low: -4°C
Casual business attire is appropriate for all events.
Syracuse is conveniently located at the intersection of the New York Thruway (I-90) and I-81, with service to points west to Chicago and beyond, points east to Boston and north, and points south through Virginia to Atlanta.
- Air Canada
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
Comair, CommutAir, Allegheny, Mesa, Trans States, Colgan Air, Piedmont, Chautauqua, and Shuttle America also operate at the airport.
- For Greater NYC residents, the Empire train runs from Penn Station with stops through the Hudson Valley and Albany, then on to Syracuse and points west.
- For Ontario residents, the Maple Leaf runs from Toronto, with stops along the Niagara Peninsula (including St. Catharines and Niagara Falls, ON), with stops in Buffalo and Rochester before Syracuse.
- For Quebec and upper Hudson Valley residents, the Adirondack train runs from Montreal to Albany where you connect to the Empire Service train to Syracuse.
- For Midwestern residents, the Lake Shore Ltd. runs from Chicago east with stops including South Bend, Toledo, Cleveland, Erie, Buffalo & Rochester.
- For Mid-Atlantic residents, there are several options. For VA, MD, and NJ residents, the Northeast Regional runs between Lynchburg, VA and NYC’s Penn Station. From Penn Station there’s just one change of trains to the Empire or Maple Leaf to travel up the Hudson Valley to Syracuse.
- For Southeast Pennsylvania & New Jersey residents, the Keystone runs from Harrisburg through Philadelphia with multiple stops in PA and NJ including Lancaster, West Chester, Trenton, Princeton & Edison, ending in NYC’s Penn Station, with connections to Syracuse.
- For Western PA residents, the Pennsylvanian runs from Pittsburgh to NYC where you can connect to the Maple Leaf or Empire Service to Syracuse.
Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR)
1000 Col. Eileen Collins Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13212
The Syracuse Hancock International Airport recently underwent a $60 million renovation, making it one of the first airports in New York with a LEED-certified passenger terminal. The airport is located eight miles from The Oncenter and is served by seven major airlines including Air Canada, Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, United Airlines and USAirways.
Hotel Airport Shuttles
The Crowne Plaza, Marriott Syracuse Downtown and Sheraton University Hotel each provide complimentary transportation from the airport to the hotel. Call the hotel directly when you are ready for a pick-up.
The Syracuse CVB will provide Oncenter shuttles for the Crowne Plaza and Sheraton as follows:
AM: Sheraton – Crowne Plaza – Oncenter
PM: Oncenter – Sheraton – Crowne Plaza
Wednesday, March 22
AM: 9:00-11:00 am | PM: 4:30-8:30 pm
Thursday, March 23
AM: 7:00-10:00 am | PM: 4:00-9:00 pm
Friday, March 24
AM: 7:30-9:30 am | PM: 2:00-4:45 pm
Reservations may be made in advance or upon arrival at the airport. The car rental agencies are conveniently located on the first floor of the main lobby. For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact the following offices:
- Alamo/National (800) 227-7368
- Avis (800) 331-1212
- Budget (800) 527-0700
- Dollar (800) 633-1331
- Enterprise (800) 325-8007
- Hertz (800) 654-3131
- Thrifty (800) 633-1331
William F. Walsh Regional Transportation Center
1 Walsh Circle, Syracuse, NY 13208
The William F. Walsh Regional Transportation Center, located 2.7 miles from The Oncenter, is Central New York’s one-stop transportation center connecting to both regional train and bus services through Amtrak, Greyhound, Trailways, and MegaBus. Frequent destinations to and from the RTC include Rochester, Niagara Falls, Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia.